Post written by Heidi Fuhrman, Discovery Camp Coordinator.
Daily Discovery: Who’s Your Wonder Woman?
We all know a real-life wonder woman! They support us, help us, show us what it means to be a leader, innovator, teacher, scientist, artist, mother and more! Who’s the wonder woman in your life? What’s their superpower?
- Your Wonder Woman coloring sheet (included in PDF)
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils!
- Think about a woman in your life you think is a superhero! Maybe it’s a mom, a grandma, a sister, friend, teacher…it could be someone you’ve never met, but they inspire you! Talk with your friends or kids about their wonder women.
- Think about what superpower that person has! Are they kind? Strong? Brave, smart, compassionate…? Do they create, listen, invent, solve problems, use their voice for good, run fast? Maybe they helped you find your superpower! Share the superpowers of your wonder woman with the people you’re doing this activity with! Add their superpowers to the sheet.
- Color your wonder woman!
- Share your drawing with the wonder woman you chose! Give it to them, send them a picture, or stick it in the mail. Share it with us (@focomod)! We’d love to celebrate all the incredible women in our community!
- Go learn about some real-life wonder women! Check out some books from your library or search for some incredible women online! We’re all stronger #BecauseOfHerStory!