We’re pleased to announce that the newly-redesigned Fort Collins History Connection website is now LIVE and ready for you to explore! This website is collaboration between the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery and the Poudre River Public Library, representing thousands of hours of effort by staff and volunteers to make local history accessible and fun for everyone! It’s the Archive that’s open 24 hours a day.
Some cool new features of the site include:
- Responsive design that looks sharp on your desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone
- Easy download of scanned images (up to 1000×1000 pixels)
- Embedded audio player for online oral histories
- Enhanced online exhibits that explore Fort Collins’ People, Places, and Things, such as “Auntie” Stone, the Lindenmeier Archaeological Site, and the Fort Collins Trolley
- Straightforward Research Request Form– go on, ask us a question!
Start exploring the new site here. We hope you discovery something new *and* old!